Believe me, to get back with boyfriend you've broken up with, you should trust no one telling you any fast ways.Mind that it is possible to win heart back providing you consider some dos and don'ts. Here are some of the most common mistakes:
- Don't argue and fight with your ex about the breakup. Just accept it, no matter whose the fault is. If you think it's his fault, don't blame him or threaten him. If you feel it's your fault, don't overwhelm him with excessive apologies, you'll gain nothing.
- Try not to let your emotions, impulses and instincts drive you forward. Sure you experience a big bunch of feelings and you've got a really a lot to tell him. But simply don't. Just calm yourself down and let things cool off for a while. I know this is easier said than done, mind however that if you add fuel to the flames, you risk never get back with boyfriend whose feelings you're trying to rekindle!
- Cut down communication with your ex - don't call him, don't email or SMS him, pleading or begging to get back. Men are frank and straightforward, they hate being forced to act. They don't like pushy and persistent women and that for sure is going to widen dramatically the gap between you.
- Don't speak badly about your ex, especially in front of common friends and fellows.
- Unless want to produce an undesired outcome, don't play games by making your ex jealous. This would show you have the intention of never get back with boyfriend but to move on with your life instead.
- First, what you say might get to his ears soon, which is certainly undesirable.
- Second, no one is supposed to interfere in your relations with the ex. It's up to you and him to take the right decision, and common friends and fellows are always partial in their opinion.
- Third, negative thoughts and behavior are never good advisors and always lead to nowhere. There are plenty of other ways to let the steam off and you should definitely take advantage of some of them
These are the most important things you should NOT do if you want to be a success trying to get back with boyfriend.This is certainly however not enough. You should take your time and assess all what has happened and develop an action plan accordingly.
Knowing how to move on with the details would lead you to the right way, without regretting any step you've made.